Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello My FSH Friends

This blog is dedicated to the friends I have met on the FSH Society group, my fellow FSHers I have had the pleasure or meeting in person and the friends of families trying to support those who are on this journey.

I have often found it hard to articulate the twists and turns of this adventure, so I chose to write anonymously so I can be honest and fearless.. the later of which seems to be less strong as time goes on.

I hope my story helps others to understand the different dimensions of a 'different reality'. Your comments and insights are welcome and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Here from the FSH Forum, ...what a wonderful discovery. Even in anonymity you have enriched my visit.

    FSH is an interesting and challenging funky disorder, infuriatingly stealing our abilities; while leaving enough to challenge us to become stronger in other ways, as our bodies fail-out from under us.

    Indeed, it is another unexpected adventure, that the universe doth provide -- like so many I've discovered, trusting and exploring side-paths on my journeys.

    Trust that this too, is all part of the whole.

    ReplyDelete